June 21, 2022 – KEMCO proudly announces the release of Overrogue for Xbox consoles, including Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and Windows 10 devices set to hit the Microsoft Store on July 7th, 2022. You can pre-order on the Microsoft Store starting today and a special demo is made available during the ongoing ID@Xbox Summer Game Dest Demo Event! The Steam™ version is also available for wishlisting.Overrogue Overview
In the underworld, where creatures of all shapes and sizes live, a Selection Battle is announced to decide the next Overlord. Complete labyrinths and collect crystals to achieve the title of Overlord!
Proceed through dungeon-like labyrinths building up your card deck in a roguelite style! There are up to 5 different labyrinth themes based on card genres like poison or graveyards. Enjoy a different deck experience each time you visit the labyrinth as the number of cards increases. Over 300 types of cards and 150 types of treasure await you, so combos and combinations are up to you.
Summer Game Fest Demo Event
Happy to announce that Overrogue is joining the ongoing ID@Xbox Summer Game Fest Demo Event for Xbox with a playable free demo! Try it out while waiting for the great debut! You can find more details about the demo specifications below. For the ID@Xbox Summer Game Fest Demo Event, please visit the Xbox Wire blog article here.
– You can play from the opening to the dungeon Scream Peak which is unlocked early in the game, and Scream Peak can be played repeatedly. In-game currency, etc. can also be used in the demo version, however, you cannot use the Secret Room (cheat-unlocking) functions, purchase the downloadable content, or unlock the achievements.
– The saved data cannot be carried over to the full game version.
- Backroom Beyond is going to be available on Steam in July - June 27, 2022
- SYBO STRIKES ACQUISITION DEAL WITH GAME DEVELOPER AND PUBLISHER MINICLIP - June 27, 2022
- WORTH LIFE Coming July 14th, 2022 - June 27, 2022