Special release sale on Steam and Itch.io for this unearthly story set in the Hollywood of the 80s
Barcelona, June 17 | Alan Goldberg is a frustrated slasher movie screenwriter in the Hollywood of 1985 who feels his career is at a standstill, but his luck is about to change: Helen Westmore, an eccentric millionaire, will grant him anything he could wish for if he is able to find genius horror director Edward Keller’s last, unpublished work, which is said to be the scariest film of all time.
What twists and turns await Alan? Discover the full story now, as Nightmare Frames is available for PC on Steam and Itch.io, at a base price of $12.99 USD / 10.99 € / £10.99 GBP — 10% discount on top until June 23!
“Nightmare Frames is a fine example of a point-and-click that understands its purpose, and wields strategic doses of nostalgia like a blunt, bloodied object”.
Review key: Please answer this email to request one if interested.
Watch the trailer!
Get the presskit
· Point & click adventure game solely based on inventory puzzles.
· An investigative thriller that gets darker as you progress into the story. From ambient horror to the gory depths of Hell.
· More than 80 playable locations, and 50 characters to interact with.
· Original soundtrack by synthwave musician Stefano Rossi.
· In Joe’s Diner you’ll be able to listen to SYNTHWAVE FM, where DJ Karen Johnson broadcasts licensed tracks by Heclysma, Decade Defector, Vincenzo Salvia and Self Delusion.
- Pando Software, ‘PANDONIA ARENA’ Launch is Coming Soon!! - July 1, 2022
- The classic Beat ’em-Up era is back with Itadaki Smash – Today available on Nintendo Switch - July 1, 2022
- Flexion Mobile launches King of Avalon - July 1, 2022