This is a very early build of my Untitled Magnet Game, as seen in episode four of my YouTube series “Developing”. It’s a minimum viable product, developed with the intention of gathering community feedback before I take development forward.
Please note: I highly recommend the use of a controller. Xbox One and Series X, PlayStation 4, and Switch Pro controllers have all been tested as working.
Keyboard controls do work, but aren’t ideal. If that’s all you’ve got, they are as follows:
- WASD – Move
- Space – Jump
- K – Pickup/Put Down Magnet
- Left Shift – Aim, with direction
- WASD,Q,E – Direction
Also, accessibility features and options will be added in future versions of the full game.
Thanks for playing!
Download NowName your own price
Click download now to get access to the following files:Magnet Game V1.2 – Windows Version38 MBMagnet Game V1.2 – Mac Version47 MB
- Pando Software, ‘PANDONIA ARENA’ Launch is Coming Soon!! - July 1, 2022
- The classic Beat ’em-Up era is back with Itadaki Smash – Today available on Nintendo Switch - July 1, 2022
- Flexion Mobile launches King of Avalon - July 1, 2022