Captain Soda, Ray Flower Games’ first commercial game, will have a closed alpha test from February 28 – March 6 2022
Engage in refreshing chemical warfare by wielding weaponized soda to defend Earth from waves of invading aliens! Captain Soda is a charming soda-themed arena shooter inspired by Super Crate Box.
Closed Alpha Playtest, from February 28 until March 6. Ray Flower Games is hosting a closed alpha playtest event for their first commercial game, Captain Soda, that will last one week running from 28 February at 4:00 PM PST and ends 6 March 2022 at 11:59 PM PST. The content that will be playable is the first area of the game consisting of 9 levels, 6 weapons, and 4 accessories. Sign ups for the event begin right now, up until the start of the event. Once the event starts, access will be granted to a bunch of those people who have signed up.
The purpose of the playtest is to give players a chance to play it and share your opinion on the game. Feedback received will be used to improve the game.
Gameplay overview:Customize your loadout of weapons and accessories to gear up. Splatter those aliens with their one weakness in level after level of intense challenge — just be careful not to run out of soda and catch yourself thirsty! Refill your stock of bubbly death in Charge-and-retreat combat gameplay.
- A unique soda experience — For the first time, play with cool soda weapons as you melt aliens in a silly and refreshing game
- Inspired by Super Crate Box — Captain Soda offers a new, rich experience for new and old fans with a craving for arcade-style gameplay, featuring beautiful artwork, many levels & enemies, unique weapons and interesting mechanics
- Play how you like — Choose from a wide array of weaponry and character-enhancing accessories to customize your loadout
- A fun level-based campaign mode — Discover challenges and surprises for you to enjoy at your own pace in a campaign spanning 30+ levels and 3+ unique areas.
- Backroom Beyond is going to be available on Steam in July - June 27, 2022
- SYBO STRIKES ACQUISITION DEAL WITH GAME DEVELOPER AND PUBLISHER MINICLIP - June 27, 2022
- WORTH LIFE Coming July 14th, 2022 - June 27, 2022