All-new important info for console users and co-op players
Wrocław, Poland — January 21, 2022 — Techland has confirmed that Dying Light 2 Stay Human will offer a free PlayStation 5 upgrade to all PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 4 Pro users. The highly-anticipated upcoming game from Techland will also support Microsoft’s Smart Delivery service. Thanks to this, all Xbox One players will also be able to freely upgrade their copy of the game to Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S.
Alongside the free upgrades for console players, Techland also confirmed that cross-platform and cross-generation console cooperative experience will not be available for Dying Light 2 Stay Human at launch. Cross-play between Steam and Epic Games Store will work once the game is released on Feb 4th. Techland already teased that they will provide 5 years of support for their new title, so with this ambitious plan we can expect a lot of exciting new content and expansions.
With that being said, some co-op information has been released too:
- Besides the prologue, Dying Light 2 Stay Human will be fully playable in co-op – this also includes finishing the game
- All session guests can keep their gained items and player’s progression
- Important choices in the game will be made by all players through voting, but it will be the host of the session who has the final choice
This week brought us great news for Techland as Dying Light 2 Stay Human hit the 3 million barrier on Steam’s Wishlist! It looks like The City will be packed with all the new arriving citizens on February 4th!
Dying Light 2 Stay Human’s world premiere is coming up fast, so make sure you catch all the episodes of the Dying 2 Know series (all episodes available here) or if you are really Dying 2 Know More about the game, make sure to visit this link for more episodes of exclusive interviews.
Dying Light 2 Stay Human, published by Techland, launches on February 4, 2022 on PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S.
Pre-orders are available via dyinglightgame.com/preorder. All pre-orders will come with the exclusive digital Reload Pack and Reach for the Sky Pack, featuring unique outfits, weapons, backpack and paraglider skins. Reach for the Sky Pack, was created in collaboration with Rosario Dawson (The Mandalorian, Sin City), who plays Lawan, a key character whose fate connects with main protagonist Aiden during his journey.
Media and content creators are invited to join the Dying Light 2 Stay Human press center at dl2.dyinglightgame.com/press-center/.
- Pando Software, ‘PANDONIA ARENA’ Launch is Coming Soon!! - July 1, 2022
- The classic Beat ’em-Up era is back with Itadaki Smash – Today available on Nintendo Switch - July 1, 2022
- Flexion Mobile launches King of Avalon - July 1, 2022