My Sweet Zombie! is about Sam Chen, a barista at a local coffee shop. Whether it’s dealing with a annoying customer or fixing the leaky espresso machine, or putting out random fires everywhere, it’s Sam’s job to take care of it. So it’s no surprise she finds herself exhausted from work.
However, on a late night while closing the cafe, Sam is met face to face with a real life Zombie! Will Sam get eaten alive, or will she find love from an unexpected someone?
- 85k+ words! (5-8 hours of gameplay)
- Female Protagonist with a Female and Male Love Interest
- 3 Endings (+ A Poly Ending)
- Original Soundtrack by MockOff
- Partial Voice Acting
- Love interest’s perspectives
- Hidden secret scenes
- If you donate $5 (or more) you’ll get access to the My Sweet Zombie companion Artbook, containing in-depth developer commentary and concept artwork!
My Sweet Zombie! is a Tsundere Studio game! Follow our twitter for updates on future games!
Or join our discord server & hang out with us! (we have a channel for cute cats and dogs)
- Directing, Artwork and Writing: Tsun-Angelique
- Ui, Scripting, Co-Writing, and Emotional Support Friend: M.
- Ren’Py Gui Template by Baiyu
- Music Composed by MockOff
- Proofreading by Kristi Jimenez
- World Record holder for AllTypos% speedrun by SB007
- Jess Rico Hatton as Sam
- Cat Protano as Zombie Girl
- Mylo Reid as Liam
- Chloe Eves as Jane
- Danielle Dot as Poppy
- Teffini Wynn as Raven
- Josh Portillo as Diego
CONTENT ADVISORY: 17+ for death, crude/suggestive humor, excessive swearing, emotional abuse, mentioned biphobia, suicidal thoughts and (implied) sexual content
Like the soundtrack? Buy it here!
Note: The poly end can only be achieved once you get both love interest’s ending!More information
Download NowName your own price
Click download now to get access to the following files:MySweetZombie-pc v1.2.zip275 MB MySweetZombie-mac v1.2.zip261 MBMy_Sweet_Zombie_Official_Artbook.pdf6 MB
- Pando Software, ‘PANDONIA ARENA’ Launch is Coming Soon!! - July 1, 2022
- The classic Beat ’em-Up era is back with Itadaki Smash – Today available on Nintendo Switch - July 1, 2022
- Flexion Mobile launches King of Avalon - July 1, 2022