TORONTO, JANUARY 5th 2022 – Drinkbox Studios (Guacamelee!, Severed) are thrilled to finally announce that their quirky Action RPG, Nobody Saves the World, will be releasing on January 18th on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Windows 10 and Steam for $24.99 USD. The game will also launch as part of Xbox Game Pass on Xbox platforms, Windows 10, and Cloud. Players will be able to experience the entirety of Nobody Saves the World’s campaign with a friend through online co-op within the same platform ecosystem.
New – Nobody Saves the World, Release Date Trailer
Drinkbox is also excited to share that Nobody Saves the World‘s original soundtrack by acclaimed composer Jim Guthrie (Below, Sword and Sworcery) will be made available for purchase on Steam and on streaming platforms alongside the game’s release.
About Nobody Saves the World
Transform from a featureless nobody into a SLUG, a GHOST, a DRAGON, and MORE in this new take on Action RPGs from the creators of Guacamelee!
Complete quests to discover and swap between 15+ varied and distinct Forms. Mix and match abilities in unexpected ways to unlock and complete even MORE challenging quests. Explore a vast overworld – on your own or with a friend online – while clearing shape-shifting dungeons in an effort to stop The Calamity and SAVE THE WORLD!
- Transform into MANY FORMS: Unlock 15+ distinct Forms, from Rat to Rogue to Robot, each with its own unique gameplay mechanics.
- Mix & Match ABILITIES: Combine over 80 Form abilities to create powerful customized builds. Play as an Egg that can leave a trail of slime and shoot fireballs!!! We can’t stop you!
- Unconventional QUESTS: Help the strange inhabitants of this world deal with their troubles. Each Form also has its own set of quests, which you can complete in creative ways.
- Online Co-op: Invite a friend to play through all, or part, of your adventure together.
- Awesome Soundtrack: New original music by acclaimed composer Jim Guthrie.
- Pando Software, ‘PANDONIA ARENA’ Launch is Coming Soon!! - July 1, 2022
- The classic Beat ’em-Up era is back with Itadaki Smash – Today available on Nintendo Switch - July 1, 2022
- Flexion Mobile launches King of Avalon - July 1, 2022