The city-pop inspired indie gem receives 10 all-new levels, three brand new cups and new festive customisation options
Cornwall, UK – 13 December 2021. Independent developer Studio Somewhere is releasing a free game update for Bonito Days on Nintendo Switch adding new content and gameplay to Bonito Days’ relaxing aerial adventures.
See the new trailer for Bonito Days’ Free December Update here:
Available tomorrow (14 December), Bonito Days receives 10 gorgeous new levels and three new cups for players to glide through on relaxing solo flights or in competition with friends. The new levels form part of Bonito days’ new progression system, with unlockable stages and customisation options. All five Sweet Paradise levels are now unlockable for Free Play mode, and new colours and patterns have been added to the game, including some festive customisation for Bonito Days’ flying fish. Finally, a high-score system has been added for players to challenge their friends – and Studio Somewhere’s team!
Bonito Days’ December Update also includes lots of quality of life fixes, including fan-requested camera controls on the right stick to help players nail those tricky landings.
About Bonito Days
From the team of Cameron Shackleton (Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice, Disney Infinity) and artist Adam Westerman, Bonito Days features two game modes, a beautiful retro aesthetic, and a sun-kissed Japanese City-Pop soundtrack.
Bonito Days features:
- A relaxing gaming environment to be enjoyed solo or with friends
- A vibrant aesthetic, nostalgic for long summer days
- Free-flowing momentum based gliding and rolling controls
- Easy to pick up and play gameplay
- Japanese City-Pop licensed and original soundtrack
- Pando Software, ‘PANDONIA ARENA’ Launch is Coming Soon!! - July 1, 2022
- The classic Beat ’em-Up era is back with Itadaki Smash – Today available on Nintendo Switch - July 1, 2022
- Flexion Mobile launches King of Avalon - July 1, 2022