Vindobona, Noricum / Hafnia, Daniae, Decembris VII., MMXXI: The fate of an empire lies in your hands! On January 20th, 2022 you can become the Legatus of a Roman legion and lead your troops through Greece, Egypt, and Gaul. You’ll gain power and influence and your word will carry weight in the political affairs of Rome. Your decisions will change the life of your fellow companions, your soldiers, and even the destiny of whole nations.
This Classic RPG from the creators of the critically acclaimed Expeditions: Vikings will take you on a 40+ hour campaign across Europe and northern Africa. You´ll have to fight intense turn-based battles, level up your alter ego as well as your companions, manage your legion, explore, loot, and craft – in short, everything, you’d expect from a Classic RPG.
Expeditions: Rome is set in an alternative historical setting. Ever heard of Gaius Julius Caesar? He wasn’t that important. But you’ll meet Cleopatra, Queen of Egypt – if you choose to put her on the throne, that is. And even the famous Roman politician Cicero can become your ally, as well as the ferocious Gallic chieftain Vercingetorix.
Expeditions Rome will launch on January 20th, 2022 on PC at an SRP of $ 44.99 | € 44.99 | £ 36.99.
About Expeditions: Rome
The future of Rome is in your hands: what will your legacy be?
Take on the role of a young Legatus whose father was murdered by an unknown political opponent, forcing you to escape Rome and take refuge in the military campaign to subdue a Greek rebellion. Step by step, you increase your military prowess, strengthen yourself in the forge of combat, and become the Legatus everyone learns to both respect, and to fear.
In Expeditions: Rome, you exert the will of Rome through your actions across the world stage, from the bright blue coasts of Greece to the deep forests of Gaul. Decide how people will view you, and Rome. Will you strike with an iron fist, or speak with a silver tongue? Will you embrace the political heritage of the Republic, or carve your own path as you navigate the complex politics of the Roman Senate? Every choice matters as you decide the fate of your legion, your close companions, and of Rome itself.
- Create your own Roman Legatus! Customize your character’s look, gender, class, and skills to match your playstyle and role-playing fantasy
- Engage in tactical turn-based combat powered by an extensive skill-based action system where every weapon changes your potency on the battlefield
- Adventure with 5 unique companions discovering their extensive backstories and unique personalities
- Explore a beautifully realized, colorful world across many different environments, including North Africa, Greece, Gaul, and Rome herself
- Experience a historically inspired story of political intrigue and personal drama through a fully voiced narrative where choices matter and consequences are far-reaching
- Level up each character and select from a variety of skills and passive abilities to explore a wide range of tactical options
- Loot, Craft, and Equip a variety of weapons, armors, and tactical items to customize your game even further, providing a tremendous range of tactical options for each character
- Lead your legion on 3 extensive war campaigns across Greece, North Africa, and Gaul. Recruit legionaries, improve your warcamp, conquer regions, exploit resources, and defend your territories as you lead your legion to victory
- May 24th 2022 – TECHBLOX, THE FREE TO PLAY BUILD-EM-UP LAUNCHES STEAM PAGE – TRAILER WITH WEAPONS AND DESTRUCTION - May 24, 2022
- Drago Noka: Develop the village of your dreams atop the back of an enormous dragon in this Simulation Game coming soon! - May 24, 2022
- Celtic Inspired Zelda Album from ZREO: Second Quest - May 24, 2022