Vienna, Austria / Helsinki, Finland, December 1, 2021 – THQ Nordic today announced that its critically acclaimed demolition racer Wreckfest known for over-the-top vehicles and WAY over-the-top action is making its Stadia debut!
Watch the Trailer on YouTube: https://youtu.be/Jz-0nMJgqlI
Play Wreckfest for FREE with Stadia Pro or purchase (SRP: $39.99/ €39.99) from the Stadia store beginning today: https://stadia.com/link/t1b5ZVWN2JNFUZbWA
Also, Season Pass 1 and Season Pass 2 are available for purchase, each adding a ton of new cars and customization options.
Wreckfest offers multiple racing tracks, a truckload of customization options, and an assortment of vehicles that no racing game fan could predict. Lawnmowers, harvesters, school busses, and toilets complete a more traditional vehicle list that features everything from muscle cars to tuners.
Expect epic crashes, neck-to-neck fights over the finish line and brand-new ways for metal to bend – These are the once-in-a-lifetime moments that can only be achieved in Wreckfest, with its true-to-life physics simulation crafted by legendary developer Bugbear, who also brought you Flat Out 1, 2 and Ultimate Carnage. Burn rubber and shred metal in the ultimate driving playground!
- Awesome Cars – Old, banged-up, patched-together cars that simply ooze style! From old American heavy-hitters to agile Europeans and fun Asians, you won’t find anything like this in other games.
- Meaningful Customization – Change not only the look of your cars but also upgrade their body armor
- Receive free updates that add new tracks and tournament challenges with unique rewards!
- Multiplayer – Wreck your friends online and take racing to the limit while chasing for demolition dominance!
- Hyper Productions announces release of Hyper-5. Available now on Itch.io and Steam! - January 28, 2022
- Rolling in the Sheepe - January 28, 2022
- Knights Try - January 28, 2022