Grab your sword and slay the Goblin King!
Anguna: Scourge of the Goblin King is a new action-adventure game for the original NES! Grab your sword, escape the dungeon, and slay the Goblin King in this epic new NES homebrew game. This exciting new chapter in the Anguna series continues the tale of our unfortunate hero as he once again finds himself imprisoned by a great evil. In your quest, you will need to find items, gain experience, crush evil hordes of minions, and defeat harrowing bosses! Do you have what it takes to save the Land of Anguna?
Anguna: SotGK Features:
- A variety of terrain and obstacles
- Five dungeons hidden across a vast overworld
- Many items and power-ups to aid you in your quest
- Over 20 enemies that will try and stop you along the way
- A fully illustrated bestiary
- Flash saving; no more holding reset when powering off, or batteries that will fail (always important in a digital ROM 😉 )
- An open ended quest, allowing you to choose your own path!
Anguna: Scourge of the Goblin King continues the Anguna series that Nathan Tolbert (Bite the Chili Productions) started way back in 2003 on the Game Boy Advance. One of the “old timers” in the homebrew scene, Tolbert has been making games for classic consoles for nearly two decades! A professional programmer by day, his nights have been filled with tackling anything from the rather tricky 8-bit Atari 2600, all of the way up to the 128-bit Sega Dreamcast.
Anguna: SotGK is also available as a real NES cart, complete in box (CIB). The ROM file is supported in most emulators, particularly FCEUX and MESEN. Whether on a PC, emulator box, or vintage console, we’re keeping #8BitLegit games alive and well into the 21st century!
Purchase includes NES ROM (.nes) file.
Buy Now$10.00 USDor more
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $10 USD. You will get access to the following files:Anguna SotGK v1 (The 6502 Collective).nes512 kBAnguna SotGK v1 Manual.pdf5 MB
- Hyper Productions announces release of Hyper-5. Available now on Itch.io and Steam! - January 28, 2022
- Rolling in the Sheepe - January 28, 2022
- Knights Try - January 28, 2022