Cologne, Germany / Vienna, Austria, November 25th, 2021: Saturday afternoon; the motorway is swamped with thousands of fans on their way to the stadium. It’s the final match of the season – will their club win the championship? Thousands of fans in thousands of cars polluting the air, putting the whole planet in danger and adding to climate change which is already happening. But football doesn’t have to be as dirty as an ill-timed sliding tackle. We Are Football’s latest update adds an earth-friendly electro-truckload of sustainability features that every good manager should consider.
Power your stadium with a wind turbine, or sell vegan food in reusable dishes. Build charging stations for BEVs and improve the public transportation connections. And if you have a bit of extra money, consider building a fusion power reactor – welcome to the world of tomorrow! These and many other features are part of the new update: better management for the 2nd team, or improvements to training camps. Update 11 will be available today and is of course free of charge.
Check out the full patch notes here: https://thqnordic.com/article/we-are-football-upda…
Become both the head coach and the manager at the same time: organize the daily training; choose the right tactics to beat your opponents; pick the best young players to join your team; negotiate the best advertising contracts; build a stadium that can fit your ever-growing fanbase; and, perhaps above all else, make sure you don’t ask for too much when selling replica shirts to your supporters!
WE ARE FOOTBALL offers you full control of every aspect of your club but remains as simple as a hoofed long ball. In WE ARE FOOTBALL you won’t spend entire evenings understanding how everything works. It’s possible to polish off an entire season in little more than it takes to finish a real game of professional football: just two hours.
The decision is yours: start in the highest league or work your way up from a small club and take your players to glory. WE ARE FOOTBALL allows you to coach women’s and men’s teams in your favourite country.
About We Are Football
Lead your favourite football club to the national championships or to international glory. Take control of a well-known women‘s or men’s team of your choice, or lead a small club to the big leagues. Prove that you can master every challenge that comes in way of your team.
- Easy to grasp: learn the details while you play
- A throwback to classic traditional management games
- Vast management options: control Finance, Sponsors, HR, Organisation, Fan Support, Club Members, Stock Market, Fan Funds and more
- Develop your management skills like in RPGs
- All recent developments of professional football will find their way into the game
- Detailed team and player stats
- Modern training and realistic training schedules
- Individual player skill trees
- Complete psychological profiles for your players to find the perfect harmony for your team
- Control the development of young players years before they sign their first contract
- Match-engine with focus on the ball and players who participate in offensive manoeuvres
- Spectacular half-time speeches
- Build your stadium and your club area in 3D, and visit your club’s museum
- Use the in-built assessment test to find your perfect club
WE ARE FOOTBALL comes with a powerful, extensive editor, that allows you to create your very own leagues or teams. These are the editor’s features:
- All countries of the world can be edited
- Women’s and men’s leagues
- You can choose to take the official or the edited data, whenever you start a game
- Expendable name lists for different languages
- Optional automatic generation of players and teams to fill up your leagues
- Powerful editor for badges and jerseys
- Integrate your own graphics
WE ARE FOOTBALL WebsiteAbout Winning Streak Games
Winning Streak Games develops deep sports management games for PC and mobile and was founded in 2018. Our management team (Gerald Köhler, Rolf Langenberg, Dirk Winter) has more than 70 years of experience with PC, console and mobile projects with a focus on both action and management sports games. We love working closely with the gaming community to create truly authentic and immersive experiences.
About THQ Nordic
For our official boilerplate please click the link below: