Bristol, United Kingdom, November 24th, 2021 – UK developers, Ground Shatter, will break free from the confines of Early Access with the launch of Fights in TightSpaces on December 2nd, 2021 for PC, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S. After experiencing resounding success during its launch into early access back in February, Fights in Tight Spaces received very positive user reviews on Steam and favorable comparisons to genre staples like Slay the Spire from both fans and the press alike. Watch the trailer hereAbout the Game Fights in Tight Spaces blends deck-building, turn-based tactics, and thrilling animated fight sequences in classic action-movie settings. Learn to balance your hand, momentum, and positioning to overcome the odds to defeat your adversaries. Pick from over 200 cards as you build a deck to suit your play style and your opponents. Encounter random events, acquire enhancements (or injuries), and make critical choices about how best to upgrade your agent for the fights ahead. Changes since the initial Early Access release include:
- More moves, cards, levels enemies and bosses
- Several new starter decks, bringing the total to 6
- A UI overhaul, improving UX and clarity across the board
- An enormous array of balance changes and tweaks
- Improved replays
- Additional music
- Control the Space: Use the environment against your adversaries
- Train your Abilities: Build a deck to suit your play style, upgrade your moves, and equip your agent with a range of enhancements
- Protect High-Value-Targets: Use your skills and abilities as you act as bodyguard to VIPs
- Endless Threats: With a new mission each time your play, evolve your tactics, unlock new possibilities, and perfect your strategy to defeat the criminal underworld
About Ground Shatter Ground Shatter are a Bristol, UK dev team renowned for their sterling work on the door-smashing, man-kicking, bite-sized FPS extravaganza Rico.
About Mode 7 Mode 7 is an indie developer and publisher, best known for its Frozen Synapse games and recent published titles such as Tokyo 42 and The Colonists.