Step into another world as the survival adventure reveals its roadmap for Early Access
November 22nd, 2021 – Toplitz Productions and developer Tunnel Vision Studio have officially revealed their Starsand roadmap, based on player feedback received after the game entered into Early Access on November 4th.
Stretching into Q2 2022, the roadmap details how the game will receive full controller support, alongside camel husbandry, which will add new management options for the beloved quadruped companion. Fresh tools will also make an appearance alongside a much requested spyglass. Players can also expect additional wildlife in the new year, a sand-board for quickly traversing the dunes, as well as brand new terrain. Starsand is story-driven survival adventure inspired by the likes of John Carter and Stargate, and sinks players into a harsh and unforgiving desert world where they must forage, hunt and build to survive. They will need to endure the blazing sun and freezing nights to survive. In order to return to Earth, players will have to master strange and ancient alien technologies, battle terrifying monsters and defend their camp against enemies and the elements alike.
Set against a harsh arcane desert, Starsand sees players construct weapons and defenses, fight strange creatures and explore a vast and hostile environment in their quest to return to Earth. With unpredictable weather, an impactful day and night cycle, as well as deep crafting mechanics, Starsand offers players the freedom to explore a huge landscape filled with strange creatures and artefacts.
Starsand is available now in Early Access ($19.99) while players can also buy the Digital Supporters Pack, which grants access to digital goodies and expands your desert adventure with exclusive content, from a stunning artbook, wallpaper or the original soundtrack.
Can you survive the desert?
- A massive otherworldly desert landscape to explore. Navigate over 64 km² terrain.
- Discover a world full of lost monuments, strange artefacts and creatures both modern and ancient.
- Awaken your survival instincts in this challenging environment. Brave the blazing sun, freezing nights, and brutal sandstorms.
- Scavenge, gather, harvest and craft. Protect your body and your new home against the dangers of this harsh desert world.
- Unpredictable weather and an impactful day/night cycle put planning at the forefront. Prepare well for every expedition and all you might encounter.
- Unravel a thrilling sci-fi adventure. Discover ruins, piece together the truths of this world, solve puzzles and journey deeper into the unknown.
About Tunnel Vision Studio Tunnel Vision is a small creative studio, ready to take on the world wielding RAM sticks, dressed in GPU-coated armor, with a VR visor as a helm. We charge towards the future guided by technology, but we also carry on our shoulders a bundle of memorabilia from the ’90s, trophies of a childhood we barely escaped.
Tunnel Vision’s team are valiant geeks based in Rome, not willing to surrender to the allure of countries with fiber optic broadband and unhealthy food. We make a living out of what we like to do: everything involving virtual reality, video games, electronic music, cutting-edge technology, and coding.
- Wreckfest Piles Up On Stadia Today – Claim For Free With Stadia Pro! - December 1, 2021
- “Castle of Shikigami 2” and “Crimzon Clover World Explosion” will be released on December 6! - December 1, 2021
- Razor Edge Games Partners with iGames.gg for Round 2 of Eden Falling Closed Alpha Steam Key Giveaways - December 1, 2021