We’re excited to share the latest form of self-expression coming to Fortnite: a new fashion collab with Moncler! Based on the summit-centric spirit of the iconic fashion house, the new Outfits and accessories hit Fortnite’s Item Shop starting November 20 at 7 PM ET.
Inspired by the recently launched 6 Moncler 1017 Alyx 9SM collection by Matthew Williams, the new Moncler outfits celebrate dark and light. Players can swap between new dark and light Styles, or choose a brand new reactive Style, which changes each look from light to dark as players’ altitude gets higher. As player altitude gets lower, each outfit transitions from dark back to light! You can see the reactive effects of each Outfit in this video.
The full list of items includes accessories and Loading Screen artwork, in addition to the Outfits:
- Moncler Classic Set, including the Andre and Renee Outfits
- Umbra-tube Back Bling
- Umbra-Axe Pickaxe
- Para-Pluie Glider
- “The Summit” Loading Screen
Matthew Williams, Creative Director, ALYX 9SM, says:
“It’s been very interesting working with the team at Epic and Moncler to bring the 6 MONCLER 1017 ALYX 9SM collection to life inside a vibrant digital space like Fortnite. The new 6 MONCLER 1017 ALYX 9SM collection celebrates when light meets the dark, the collaboration with Fortnite explores this concept in completely new ways.
Digital materials do not follow the rules of the physical world, allowing us to to be more creative with these new in-game reactive outfits, they transition from light to dark depending on the altitude of the player inside the game. As Moncler was born in the mountains, the new styles in Fortnite authentically honor that heritage.”
- Wreckfest Piles Up On Stadia Today – Claim For Free With Stadia Pro! - December 1, 2021
- “Castle of Shikigami 2” and “Crimzon Clover World Explosion” will be released on December 6! - December 1, 2021
- Razor Edge Games Partners with iGames.gg for Round 2 of Eden Falling Closed Alpha Steam Key Giveaways - December 1, 2021