Wield iconic weapons of a Lord-Arcanum to deliver Sigmar’s justice using motion-based abilities and magic across the realm of Death. Ready your sword and storm magic! Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Tempestfall releases in just 2 weeks on Steam VR, Viveport, and Oculus, and key requests on Terminals are now open!
Become a mighty Lord-Arcanum, wielder of storm magic, and lead the Stormcast Eternal task force to recover your brethren’s lost souls. Walk the realm of Death and engage the dreaded Nighthaunts using iconic weapons of a Lord-Arcanum with immersive motion-based abilities and magic. Failure is not an option. Request a Tempestfall review keyWatch the Latest Relase Date Trailer Set in the Age of Sigmar universe, the story of Tempestfall begins soon after the devastating event known as the Necroquake in the Realm of Death. The Nighthaunt forces have risen up across the Mortal Realms and the quest to lead the Stormcast Eternals to investigate this new threat to the Mortal Realms falls to you, Lord-Arcanum Castor Stormscryer.
From cities to catacombs, swamps to prisons, the farther into the world of Tempestfall you trek, the more dangerous it becomes. Wield powerful storm magic and dare to walk the realm of Death. You will rise to meet the challenges, Sigmar demands it.
Deliver justice in the name of Sigmar!
- VR-exclusive action-adventure game set in the Warhammer Age of Sigmar universe
- Wield iconic weapons of a Lord-Arcanum to combat forces of Nighthaunt
- Immersive motion-based melee and magic combat system
- Search for pieces of Sigmarite and ancient scrolls to enhance your weapons’ abilities
- Full story campaign set in the realm of Shyish following the Necroquake
Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Tempestfall launches November 17 on Steam VR, Viveport, and Oculus. To learn more about Tempestfall visit the website, join the studio Discord, and follow development on Twitter and Facebook.
About Carbon Studio
Carbon Studio is an independent developer and publisher of VR games. Founded in July 2015 and known for their critically-acclaimed titles The Wizards and Alice VR, the team’s main focus is creating engaging titles for all major VR and AR platforms, though they have also developed and published titles for Sony PlayStation and Microsoft Xbox. For more information, visit www.carbonstudio.pl.
- May 24th 2022 – TECHBLOX, THE FREE TO PLAY BUILD-EM-UP LAUNCHES STEAM PAGE – TRAILER WITH WEAPONS AND DESTRUCTION - May 24, 2022
- Drago Noka: Develop the village of your dreams atop the back of an enormous dragon in this Simulation Game coming soon! - May 24, 2022
- Celtic Inspired Zelda Album from ZREO: Second Quest - May 24, 2022