Madrid, October 29th. Sony Interactive Entertainment España (SIE España) and Path Games reveal that their first-person horror adventure, Insomnis, is now available on PlayStation. Set in a mysterious mansion where strange things will haunt you this Halloween, Insomnis has been developed as a part of the PlayStation®Talents project. The game is available as a PlayStation 4 / PlayStation 5 exclusive digital-only title for $14.99 / €14,99 / £11.99.In Insomnis, players will have to solve riddles and puzzles to uncover the hidden past of its main character, Joe Castevet. The game pays tribute to some of the great horror classics through environmental and narrative cues that will take players on an oneiric journey.
Things looked good when Joe Castevet inherited an old mansion. What he didn’t imagine was that the gift was actually a curse. The haunted Castevet mansion hides a dark secret and Joe will have to explore it to uncover his dark past using all kinds of items to solve puzzles and escape alive.
Review keys are available. Ask us for yours!
- Experience the eerie atmosphere of the Castevet Mansion, a place where dark secrets are hidden for those that are brave enough to uncover them.
- Every choice matters. Insomnis features a bunch of different endings so players will have to carefully choose how to move on in their game.
- Solve puzzles and riddles to beat the main story in a game that doesn’t feature any combat mechanics.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Launched in 2015 by Sony Interactive Entertainment Spain, the PlayStation® Talents program aims to unify all the initiatives put together by the local Spanish branch in order to develop the Spanish creativity. The goal of the PlayStation Talents program is to support the local industry as well as to create video games fully developed in Spain to be sold around the globe. The PlayStation Talents program is formed by:
- Two educational areas: PlayStation® Future Talents and PlayStation® First
- The PlayStation® Awards, aimed at independent studios.
- PlayStation® Games Camp, a business incubator that is present in Madrid, Barcelona, Bilbao, Valencia, Málaga, and Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
- PlayStation® Alliances, where different projects with well-known local studios that have been sold overseas come together.
More information at http://www.playstationtalents.es/
- Wreckfest Piles Up On Stadia Today – Claim For Free With Stadia Pro! - December 1, 2021
- “Castle of Shikigami 2” and “Crimzon Clover World Explosion” will be released on December 6! - December 1, 2021
- Razor Edge Games Partners with iGames.gg for Round 2 of Eden Falling Closed Alpha Steam Key Giveaways - December 1, 2021