Hamburg, Germany – October 18, 2021 —Daedalic Entertainment and Zing Games are flippin’ excited to announce Zombie Rollerz: Pinball Heroes, the ultimate mashup of classic pinball, zombie defense with rogue-like elements, will be available on PC and Nintendo Switch this year.
“Putting this on your wishlist is an obvious no-brainer, which coincidentally will also keep you safe from our zombies.” says Daedalic CEO Carsten Fichtelmann
Watch the Zombie Rollerz: Pinball Heroes trailerKey Features:
- Shoot, slam and smash your way through hordes of adorkable zombies in this fusion of pinball, point defense and zombie horde gameplay.
- Select from 10 different heroes, each with their own special ability to shoot zombies in hilarious ways. Discover and unlock hundreds of helpful powers and items to boost your hero.
- 11 epic boss fights await, requiring pinballing precision and careful ability management to be taken down!
- Rogue-like elements: 4 worlds wait to be explored by you via the overworld map. Random generation ensures that no playthrough is the same. You must adapt at each and every turn if you want to rid all worlds of the rampaging zombie plague – pinball-style!
- Better than ever! Zombie Rollerz: Pinball Heroes is the new and improved continuation of the famous original game that fascinated millions on mobile devices already!
About Zing Games
Zing Games is an award-winning independent game developer based in Chicago. It was established by industry veterans to create original games on multi-platforms. The team has developed and published several successful games, such as the Mr. Runner series and Zombie Rollerz series, which achieved over 10 million downloads worldwide. About Daedalic Entertainment (Publisher) Daedalic Entertainment publishes and develops high-quality games for all platforms. The company has a diverse line-up of high-quality titles, including classic adventures, RPGs, and strategy and multiplayer games. With over 50 employees, Daedalic is currently developing a new line-up of innovative games across consoles, PC and mobile platforms. Based in Hamburg, Germany, Daedalic is one of Europe’s most acclaimed publishers and developers. With a total of 32 awards in the German Developers Award (including multiple accolades for ‘Studio of the Year’) and 12 German Computer Game Awards for genre-defining games such as Deponia, Edna & Harvey, Silence, Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun, Ken Follett’s The Pillars of the Earth, The Long Journey Home, and State of Mind, Daedalic is a record holder for the two most prestigious game awards in Germany. Recent publishing hits include Barotrauma, Unrailed!, Iratus: Lord of the Dead, Partisans 1941 and more. Daedalic is currently developing the AAA title The Lord of the Rings – Gollum. The action-adventure that tells the story of Gollum from a perspective never witnessed before in any storytelling media, all the while staying faithful to the legendary books of J.R.R. Tolkien.
- Wreckfest Piles Up On Stadia Today – Claim For Free With Stadia Pro! - December 1, 2021
- “Castle of Shikigami 2” and “Crimzon Clover World Explosion” will be released on December 6! - December 1, 2021
- Razor Edge Games Partners with iGames.gg for Round 2 of Eden Falling Closed Alpha Steam Key Giveaways - December 1, 2021