A co-op tower defense mixed with crafting, resource gathering, and RTS elements, slightly inspired by Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure, all packaged in cartoon graphic design – that’s Lesson Learned, coming to PC in 2022 and consoles after the initial Steam launch.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – October 14th, Warsaw, Poland.
Your parents told you to always pay attention in school. But all parents say stuff like that, and it doesn’t necessarily mean you should listen to them, right? Wrong. Frank, here, is a fine example of that. His school day is ruined by an unfortunate and quite unexplainable event. Help Frank travel through history in this unique approach to the tower defense genre. Traveling through history in co-op or solo mode, you’ll get to fight hordes of funky animals, gather resources, build towers, and manage your minions. Napoleon as a frog, or Caesar as a bull? Why not? You’ll learn your lesson not to fall asleep in class – the hard way.
Watch the Lesson Learned announcement trailer HERE.
Add the game to your Steam Wishlist (https://store.steampowered.com/app/1563870/Lesson_Learned).
ABOUT LESSON LEARNED
Lesson Learned is a co-op game offering unique approach to the tower defense genre mixed with crafting, resource gathering, and RTS elements. In the game, you’ll gather resources, build defenses, and try to survive waves of historically inaccurate enemies, from cavemen through Roman legionaries, medieval knights, the French Imperial Army, and Nazi soldiers. Free your classmates to expand your crew of minions and, with their help, try to get yourselves out of this predicament. Hopefully.
LESSON LEARNED – MAIN FEATURES
- Co-op and single-player game modes. Embark on this amazing adventure in this crazy world either solo or with a bunch of your best friends.
- Huge waves of swarming enemies. Where there are towers, there must be enemy waves. That’s the law! And they’ll be attacking in six historically inaccurate periods. The world of Lesson Learned is full of demonic creatures that echo great historic warriors and leaders. Your job is to fight your way through human history.
- An arsenal of towers with their own upgrade trees. Towers can be upgraded with a specific function in mind. Need fast shooting and a slowing effect? Build a tower and upgrade it with speed and cold damage in mind. The crafting system in Lesson Learned is based on the resources gathered. Every level has different resources available. The balance between gathering, building towers, and fighting is the key to survival.
- Movie inspiration. Mix a bit of excellence from Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure with some teenage imagination, and the result might be as surprising as farm animals being both cool and mad at the same time.
- Customizable minions equipped with special abilities. Your classmates are scattered throughout the underworld. Your job is to find and rescue them. If you take care of them, they will become great assets in your journey back home.
- Hilarious, unique, hand-drawn enemies. Fight cows, frogs, wolves, pigs, and more. Remember, they are as humorous as they are dangerous.
- A story told with animation. If you’re not a fan of reading walls of text in games, you’ve come to the right place. Playing through the campaign will unravel graphically through the mystery of the ancient tome – a mysterious artifact responsible for Frank’s not-exactly-planned vacation to the underworld.
Lesson Learned is being developed by MadGamesmith and will be published in 2022, first on PC and later on consoles by Gaming Factory.
More information about the game can be found on Steam and the publisher’s website.
- Embark on a firefighting adventure in Nuclear Blaze, out on Steam today! - October 19, 2021
- Zombie Rollerz Will Go Full Tilt When It Plunges Onto PC and Switch - October 19, 2021
- HOT DIGGITY! Steam Workshop Brings the BOOM to Volcanoids! - October 19, 2021