The first thing I thought while playing “Resident Evil: Village” was how much it reminded me of “Castlevania”, so I thought I’d make a mash up of the two. I chose the first level of the original “Castlevania” for NES, mixed in with the Castle Dimitrescu section of “RE: Village”.
· Keyboard/Xbox Gamepad
· WASD/D-Pad – movement
· Space/A – jump
· K/X – Use Knife
· L/Y – Shoot (only if a weapon is equipped)
The development time was a total of 2 months. Every asset is custom made, but the game itself is completely free and cannot be sold due to it being a fan game.
· freesound.orgMore information
Download NowName your own price
- Embark on a firefighting adventure in Nuclear Blaze, out on Steam today! - October 19, 2021
- Zombie Rollerz Will Go Full Tilt When It Plunges Onto PC and Switch - October 19, 2021
- HOT DIGGITY! Steam Workshop Brings the BOOM to Volcanoids! - October 19, 2021