October 1st – Zurich, Switzerland – AirConsole is extremely proud to announce that spooky Halloween themed party game, Mega Monster Party, is joining Steam Next Fest October Edition. Anyone wanting some spooky autumnal action can check out the demo now and start practicing in 10 of Mega Monster Party’s frantic minigames.
Mega Monster Party can be played locally or online via Steam Remote Play by 1-4 players, with players using their phones to control the action thanks to AirConsole’s seamless cloud based multiplayer technology.
If you’re craving more after sinking your fangs into the demo, you’ll be able to play the full thing when Mega Monster Party launches on Steam on October 22nd.
About Mega Monster Party
Mega Monster Party is a classic multiplayer board game and minigame collection by AirConsole, perfect for passing time and ending friendships!
Players use their smartphones as gamepads to control one of eight monstrous characters and conquer the board.
Choose paths wisely, use secret items to gain advantage and stock up on coins by winning PvP minigames. Once you have the funds, find the Board Master and trade coins for monster minions to get ready for the multiplayer final battle.
- Board game party fun with a classic spooky Halloween theme.
- 5 different boards with their own events and visuals flair.
- 40 minigames to conquer your friends in.
- 1-4 player multiplayer either played locally or online with Steam Remote Play
- Embark on a firefighting adventure in Nuclear Blaze, out on Steam today! - October 19, 2021
- Zombie Rollerz Will Go Full Tilt When It Plunges Onto PC and Switch - October 19, 2021
- HOT DIGGITY! Steam Workshop Brings the BOOM to Volcanoids! - October 19, 2021