Gothic mystery fans can also purchase a Supporter’s Pack DLC containing the artbook & OST
21st September, Berlin, Germany – Indie studio Dead Idle Games have officially announced today they’ve released their indie superhit If On A Winter’s Night, Four Travelers for free on Steam. Alongside the game itself, they’ve also launched a Supporter’s pack DLC combining the digital artbook and OST for $3.99/ £2.89/€3.29.
Gloomy, decadent, and occasionally blood-curdling, If On A Winter’s Night, Four Travelers takes players on a poignant journey into the past. During a masked ball aboard a luxury steam train, a group of party-goers gather to swap stories, each traveller’s tale a little stranger than the last. Original music and delicate pixel art bring to life what Eurogamer called a ‘sumptuously grim little mystery’, compelling enough to accrue over 45k downloads on itch.
- Timeless tales: Experience four stories exploring themes like shame, loss, and the dark side of human nature.
- Thrills and chills: Uncover an unsettling reality hidden behind the shimmer and glitz of the roaring twenties.
- Pixel Art Nouveau: Immerse yourself in a series of delicately constructed tableaux, dripping with light and shadow.
- Keep the change: An approximately 2-3 hour long narrative adventure available on Steam completely for free.
About Dead Idle Games
Dead Idle Games is Laura Hunt (coding, writing, audio) & Thomas Möhring (art). They make weird little pixel games about things like grief, death and murder.
- Embark on a firefighting adventure in Nuclear Blaze, out on Steam today! - October 19, 2021
- Zombie Rollerz Will Go Full Tilt When It Plunges Onto PC and Switch - October 19, 2021
- HOT DIGGITY! Steam Workshop Brings the BOOM to Volcanoids! - October 19, 2021