Coming to PC in 2022 from Iceberg Interactive
Explore an infinitely fractal world of strange beauty and mind-bending physics. Inhabit a despondent artist in search of meaning and experience a bittersweet story that cascades into the surreal.
Lose yourself in our Announcement Trailer.
- Welcome to the Infinite Realms, a dying, fractal world of strange beauty and mind-bending physics that repeats eternally inward and outward.
- Uncover the secrets of seven unique locations filled with hidden spaces and strange denizens.
- Overcome the impossible and use circular logic to manipulate recursive physics and solve challenging, self-referential puzzles.
- Begin an introspective search for meaning and experience a bittersweet story that cascades into the surreal.
- Use your unique abilities and shape the world to beat back the scourge known as Ichor, a malevolent substance eating away at the fabric of reality.
Find out more on our Steam store page and be sure to wishlist!
Art, screenshots and more are available in our press kit here.
Stay up to date with Recursive Ruin here:
ABOUT BIT ROT
BIT ROT is a small indie game studio started by twin brothers Curtis McKinney and Chad McKinney. BIT ROT strives to create bold and challenging artistic works that go beyond convention. Before starting BIT ROT the brothers worked professionally on many games including Elder Scrolls: Online, and Star Citizen. The brothers earned MFAs from Mills College, and PhDs in computer music. Their least favorite number is 0x7F.
- Embark on a firefighting adventure in Nuclear Blaze, out on Steam today! - October 19, 2021
- Zombie Rollerz Will Go Full Tilt When It Plunges Onto PC and Switch - October 19, 2021
- HOT DIGGITY! Steam Workshop Brings the BOOM to Volcanoids! - October 19, 2021