BARCELONA, Spain, September 17th, 2021 – Today, Lince Works is proud to launch its stealth-action adventure, Aragami 2, on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, Xbox Game Pass, and Steam. To celebrate, the developers have released a new trailer that perfectly showcases the distinct art style, cinematic drama, and exciting gameplay that players will not want to miss.
[Watch Aragami 2 Launch Trailer]
Aragami 2 channels the spirit of classic ninja experiences like the Tenchu series, but injects it with modern flair in a beautifully crafted world. Lince Works’ independent debut in 2016, the first Aragami, sold over 700,000 as players eagerly dove into the cinematic, stealth adventure. Almost 5 years later, the developers return to the shadows and enhance the core stealth experience of Aragami with new skills and upgraded movement that combine to really make players feel like mobile ninja. Aragami 2 also features a brand-new, built-from-the-ground-up combat system inspired by the best action games around and a full campaign that can be played entirely solo or cooperatively with friends.
Aragami 2 Features:
- Play with your own playstyle (ghost, spirit, demon)
- A full campaign that can be completed solo or with up to 2 other players in co-op
- Challenging stealth-focused missions scattered through different locations
- A wide variety of abilities, shadow powers, and special equipment
- Agile character movement that will make you feel like a ninja
- Open environments to explore and choose your own path
- Weapon and armor customization
Aragami 2 is available digitally on Steam ($34.99 / €34.99 / £29.99), PlayStation Store ($39.99 / €39.99 / £34.99), and Xbox Store ($39.99 / €39.99 / £34.99. Physical versions of Aragami 2 for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox One/Series X ($39.99 / €39.99 / £34.99) are available now in Europe and release September 21, 2021, in North America.
For more information, please visit www.linceworks.com and www.game-seer.com, follow on Twitter and Instagram, as well as Facebook.
Founded in 2019, Germany-based Game Seer Venture Partners focuses on early project financing for impactful indie titles. As a fully boutique and lean entity, it focuses on supporting innovative PC and console productions with competitive financing terms as well as decisive industry key players connections. Hands off, hearts in, the company’s portfolio of announced upcoming titles include the highly anticipated Aragami 2 (Lince Works), Away: The survival Series (Breaking Walls), or Alaloth Champions of the Four Kingdoms. Website: www.game-seer.com About Lince Works
- Embark on a firefighting adventure in Nuclear Blaze, out on Steam today! - October 19, 2021
- Zombie Rollerz Will Go Full Tilt When It Plunges Onto PC and Switch - October 19, 2021
- HOT DIGGITY! Steam Workshop Brings the BOOM to Volcanoids! - October 19, 2021