Dead things don’t disappear by themselves. Millions of microscopic organisms live and die to perform one of nature’s most common acts. The body of a recently deceased rat is on the menu and you are here to take part in the feast.
- Split microbes in two! Splitting divides them but they are strong and capable when they work together.
- Attack and destroy your enemies!
- Push things around as you see fit! If your enemies get crushed in the process, all the better!
- A microbe’s life is short and limited, make sure to spend it wisely.
- Left click – Select microbes, push buttons.
- Right click – Deselect, cancel, undo.
- Space/Enter – Confirm
- Arrow Buttons – Navigate UI and in game
- TAB – Cycle between live microbes
- 1 – Attack a living cell
- 2 – Split microbe
- 3 – Push a microbe or cells.
- R – Restart
- BACKSPACE – Undo
- ESCAPE – Pause/Resume
Talk To Us
If you are experiencing issues with the game please consider emailing us at email@example.com, describing the issue in as much detail as possible, and we’ll do our best to figure it out and hopefully solve it. If relevant to the issue please try to include a screenshot or video recording.
Website – https://www.kikimora.games/
Twitter – @kikimoragames
@knivspark – Game Design & Level Design
@BrJackMcPuff – Sound Design & Music
@Rymdlejon – Art & Animation
Download NowName your own price
Click download now to get access to the following files:Windows40 MB
- Get higher, climb the tower. Join the guild and start the ascension. - September 21, 2021
- Action Metroidvania DOOMBLADE Announced at The Escapist Indie Showcase 2021 - September 21, 2021
- Kaleidoscopic Puzzle Game Recursive Ruin Announced at The Escapist Indie Showcase 2021 - September 21, 2021