Amsterdam, The Netherlands — September 8, 2021 — After over 1 million pre-orders, multi-platform game publisher Kakao Games and celebrated Tokyo-based video game publisher Cygames are proud to announce the global release of mobile action RPG, World Flipper.
Available now via the App Store and Google Play, World Flipper blends beloved RPG elements and dynamic pinball-centric gameplay with vibrant, 2D retro-style pixel graphics. Playable units belong to one of six elements, each triggering special skills. As players gather resources, collect new units, and grow their powers, near-endless combinations of characters, skills, and weapons create a dazzling array of tactics to be mixed and matched. In addition to the storyline, there are special events, daily dungeon challenges, and exciting boss battles, playable by up to three users simultaneously.
To celebrate World Flipper’s launch, Kakao Games and Cygames are hosting a massive giveaway for the North American, European, and Latin American regions, with up to $2,750 worth of Amazon Gift Cards up for grabs.
From September 8th to the 29th, players can enter the giveaway six different ways, stacking the deck in their favor by completing all six options for more entries and a greater chance to win.
- Download World Flipper – 20 entries
- Follow @Worldflipper_kg on Twitter – 1 entry
- Retweet @Worldflipper_kg on Twitter – 1 entry
- Tweet the #WorldFlipper hashtag – 1 entry
- Visit the World Flipper YouTube Channel – 1 entry
- Visit the official World Flipper Website – 1 entry
Winners will be announced on October 8th and contacted via email by the World Flipper Community Management team to collect their prizes. Five grand prize winners will receive a $200 Amazon Gift Card, ten winners will receive a $100 Amazon Gift Card, and fifteen will receive a $50 Amazon Gift Card.
Flip your way into exciting and mysterious worlds, team up with brave and exotic heroes, and fight the forces of evil together. An epic pinball adventure awaits!
- Get higher, climb the tower. Join the guild and start the ascension. - September 21, 2021
- Action Metroidvania DOOMBLADE Announced at The Escapist Indie Showcase 2021 - September 21, 2021
- Kaleidoscopic Puzzle Game Recursive Ruin Announced at The Escapist Indie Showcase 2021 - September 21, 2021