FRANKFURT, September 1st – Newly released park management simulation Indoorlands has got its first major update.
Although it’s only the beginning of the developers’ journey through the spheres of challenges, innovations, and decisions, great progress has already been made with this 1st update. More game depth, colorful parks & new content: A solid and decent upgrade for Indoorlands.
Indoorlands is available now on Steam for PC, Linux, Mac for $13.99 USD.
Indoorlands gives the player the opportunity to build and manage a unique indoor amusement park. It’s up to you to “wow” visitors with your own creative vision. Players have free reign to design their own indoor environments, and are given full control of the rides, vendors, and entertainment for park guests.
Early Access Progress: “Within the last 6 weeks Team Pixelsplit has managed to bring several outstanding new features and substantial improvements to the game. For me personally, it’s a pretty big step in the right direction. “
– Pixelsplit Community Manager Leon Jeutter.
Update features include:
- Completely reworked GUI
- New attractions like the 4D cinema, auto-scooters, or mini-golf courses.
- Micromanagement and level up system introduced for shops & restaurants
- New colorful park decorations and path textures
- New theming category with over 150 nature objects and a new flatride
- Revised balancing, placement animations, and sound design
- And so much more (Major update 0.6.0 changelog)
- The technological bases of our 2022 Metaverse, Blockchain, Gamification and AdTech - January 21, 2022
- Revealing the New Trailer of our Multiplayer, Open-World, Survival, Monster Breeding, Crafting Game Palworld - January 21, 2022
- No Place Like Rome – CRPG Expeditions: Rome Is Out Today! - January 21, 2022