Toziuha Night is a 2D side-scrolling action platformer with features of a metroidvania RPG. Travel through different non-linear maps set in a dark fantasy world; such as a gloomy forest, demon-infested dungeons, a ruined village and even Count Dracula’s castle.
art by Montramy
Play as Xandria, a beautiful and skilled alchemist who, using an iron whip, fights against the most fearsome demons and other alchemists seeking to obtain a millenary power. To accomplish her mission, Xandria will use various chemical elements to perform powerful attacks and spells.
- Original symphonic music.
- Retro pixelart style as a tribute to 32-bit consoles.
- Test your skills by fighting final bosses and various enemies.
- Explore new areas of the map using different skills and improving your stats.
- Play without internet connection (offline game).
- Anime and gothic style characters.
- Discover more of the tragic story of the protagonist available in English and Spanish.
- This is a metroidvania style game where you don’t need to farm.
- Compatible with gamepads.
- Fully customizable touch controls.
- Combine iron with other chemical elements to create alloys with different playable properties.
- Available for Windows, Android, Linux and MacOS.
- Free and open source video game made with Godot Engine.
Features planned for the final version:
- A map with a minimum of 7 hours of gameplay.
- Any player will be able to design their own map, other players will be able to download it and play.
- More playable characters with different gameplay mechanics.
- A DLC map that tells the story about how Xandria became an alchemist and her battle in Dracula’s castle (with classic gameplay like NES games).
Download NowName your own price