FRANKFURT, July 14th – Old school inspired park management simulator, Indoorlands, is launching today via Early Access on Steam.
A down-to-earth management and construction simulation that features indoor environments, Indoorlands lets you design with great creative freedom and launch attractions that can be operated with realistic controls.
“We have always placed great value on feedback from the community” said Pixelsplit Community Manager Leon Jeutter. “With this game we want to go one step further and develop the game in cooperation with the community. The early access approach is perfect for this.“
Indoorlands is available now on Steam for PC, Linux, Mac for $13.99 USD.
Indoorlands lets you build and manage your own indoor amusement park, entertaining visitors with individually designed halls and rides that you can control yourself. Create a unique park, fulfill the needs of your guests successfully, and nothing will stand in your way as you research and unlock brand new rides, attractions, & more.
- Build your own indoor park from scratch
- Handle being a park manager, attraction designer, & ride operator
- Get feedback on your guest with a stat based visitor need system
- Research and unlock new buildings, objects & rides
- Control your rides & record your own ride programs
- Freely combine 500 decoration objects from various themes
- Share your hall designs with others using the blueprint system
- Optimize your park with an attractivity & dirt heatmap
- [BETA] Rail Frenzy By Out of Blox Roblox - August 2, 2021
- Book of Monsters By Cosmic Workshop use code “BookOfMonstersHasCODES” Roblox - August 2, 2021
- Pet Store Tycoon By Sarcastic StudiosUSE CODE “EPIC” Roblox - August 2, 2021