The plot thickens as Jake meets a new tribe in part 2 of the Green Hell story prequel, Spirits of Amazonia Warsaw, Poland – June 22, 2021 — The riveting Green Hell prequel story, Spirits of Amazonia, kicked off back on Jan. 28th and eager fans can now dive into the next installment of the mysterious new story! Spirits of Amazonia Part 2 has arrived as another free update to the PC version of the game. If you’re new to Green Hell, this all-new story takes players into the Amazon before the events of the original Story Mode, and alongside the new adventure comes an updated map, new quests, and more!
Watch the All-New Spirits of Amazonia Part 2 Launch Trailer In Part 1 of the Spirits of Amazonia expansion, players stepped back into the main protagonist Jake’s shoes as he befriended an Amazonian tribe for the first time. In Part 2, the journey that was started continues with more content from interesting new Tribal Legends to new animals and fully revised map areas. See below for all that Spirits of Amazonia Part 2 has in store for players:
- Prepare to enjoy all-new Tribal Legends
- Revamped map areas portraying how they looked before the events of the base Green Hell Story Mode
- A new hunting tribe, the Un’garaca, and new activities including healing and drums
- A dangerous new enemy
- Enemies beware! Jake can now equip a wicked 2-handed axe!
- New animals, the black panther and small tapir
*Spirits of Amazonia will be coming to consoles as a free update at a later date
About Creepy Jar
Creepy Jar, based out of Warsaw, Poland, is the publisher and developer of critically acclaimed survival game Green Hell. Established in 2016, the studio is a collection of seasoned developers and creators combining years of experience from other successful studios such as Techland and Flying Wild Hog. With an impressive list of titles on their collective resumes (Dying Light, Shadow Warrior, The Witcher 2, Bulletstorm, and more), the Creepy Jar team is passionate about making their products the best they can be with a focus on listening to their community and giving the utmost attention to every little detail. Operating with the belief that every player should be treated with respect, Creepy Jar endeavours to update Green Hell with compelling, free content on a regular basis alongside the implementation of near-constant enhancements and corrections. The Warsaw studio is surging forward bringing the Green Hell experience to the console market in 2021, and recently started development of their next project code-named ‘Chimera’.
- [BETA] Rail Frenzy By Out of Blox Roblox - August 2, 2021
- Book of Monsters By Cosmic Workshop use code “BookOfMonstersHasCODES” Roblox - August 2, 2021
- Pet Store Tycoon By Sarcastic StudiosUSE CODE “EPIC” Roblox - August 2, 2021