PHILADELPHIA, PA – The next evolution in space strategy gaming is here. Eternal Starlight is a roguelike real-time strategy and tactics game which offers players a brand new VR experience. Eternal Starlight is available now with this release covering Oculus Quest and Rift as well as PC VR via Steam.
“I took inspiration for Eternal Starlight from games like FTL, Mass Effect and Homeworld.” said indie developer David Wallin of White Noise Games. “Adapting RTS to VR was challenging, but we’ve created a novel experience for space strategy fans. We came up with a locomotion system that allows you to move around comfortably while being a core part of the gameplay.”
Eternal Starlight plays out in a third-person view with the player in the role of commander of their space fleet. With the invading Kraya armada approaching, players have a limited amount of time to gather allies and upgrade their ships before defending their starbase from attack.
Players can scale their world up or down to see a larger view of the battlefield or zoom in to see the details on a specific ship. Each ship can be equipped with several special weapons systems that players can choose to utilize at key moments in battle.
- Full hand tracking support on Quest
- Estimated six hours of gameplay
- 28 missions
- Campaign with 3 difficulty modes (easy, medium, hard)
- Skirmish mode to battle it out with any ships you choose
- Room-scale, standing or seated play offers comfortable locomotion options
- 6 unlockable starting loadouts for 2 different flagships.
Trailer:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pi10QXXR8KEQuest Store: https://www.oculus.com/experiences/quest/1918967004876383/?locale=en_USSteam Page:https://store.steampowered.com/app/676030/Eternal_Starlight/Press Kit:https://www.starlight-vr.com/pages/presskit.html
- May 24th 2022 – TECHBLOX, THE FREE TO PLAY BUILD-EM-UP LAUNCHES STEAM PAGE – TRAILER WITH WEAPONS AND DESTRUCTION - May 24, 2022
- Drago Noka: Develop the village of your dreams atop the back of an enormous dragon in this Simulation Game coming soon! - May 24, 2022
- Celtic Inspired Zelda Album from ZREO: Second Quest - May 24, 2022