Gameplay trailer featuring first look at battles with giant space colossi and capital ships.
Manchester, UK – June 11, 2020 — Revealed back in March of 2021, atmospheric horror flight-sim HAUNTED SPACE emerges with a brand-new trailer. Merge Games, in conjunction with developer, Italian Games Factory are pleased to show fans an in-engine trailer that showcases exhilarating dogfights, ship crafting, and battles with giant spacefaring colossi. WATCH THE BRAND NEW COMBAT GAMEPLAY TRAILER Neterun is full of monuments and relics left by an ancient civilisation and the galaxy is haunted by their ghosts. Unravel the reasons for their presence and fight for survival against their supernatural threat in a story inspired by the dark and twisted tales of Heavy Metal and 2000AD.
In HAUNTED SPACE, the innovative co-pilot system allows you to choose the level of control you prefer, from a complete space simulation through to a more arcade-style experience. At its maximum level, the co-pilot makes the game accessible for blind and visually impaired users, and it also supports eye-tracking.
In order to survive the hostile void of HAUNTED SPACE players will have to craft ships that will cater to their own playstyle.
- Traverse multiple unique star systems, each filled with danger and intrigue.
- Play in first-person or third-person perspective as you overcome the challenges of this dangerous backwater of space.
- Overcome the odds in fierce multi-stage boss battles against ancient God-like creatures composed of organic matter and space debris.
- Trade and craft new ships and ship equipment using powerful and customisable ship modification tools – create and buy new weapons, shields, cargo containers, engines and more.
- Stunning ray tracing effects and immersive audio put you in the heart of the action like never before.
- Difficult choices will have to be made when allocating scarce resources and credits to outfit engines, cargo holds and armaments.
HAUNTED SPACE will arrive on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and Steam. Make sure you add it to your wishlist. For more information, please visit the game’s website, or follow the developers on Twitter, Facebook, or Discord. About Italian Games Factory
Italian Games Factory is based in Italy with offices in Milan and Bologna, and it is the result of a partnership between two different, but complementary companies: IVPRODUCTIONS, with its 30+ years of experience in game development, and iMASTERART, leader digital art academy. Italian Games Factory aims to produce next-generation hi-quality AA video games for PC and consoles.
About Merge Games
Merge is an independent video game publisher and distributor based in Manchester, UK. The company publishes and distributes interactive software worldwide for personal computers and video games consoles. Merge also specialises in publishing collectable games for retail and worldwide digital distribution for independent developers. More information about Merge products can be found at www.mergegames.com.
- Get higher, climb the tower. Join the guild and start the ascension. - September 21, 2021
- Action Metroidvania DOOMBLADE Announced at The Escapist Indie Showcase 2021 - September 21, 2021
- Kaleidoscopic Puzzle Game Recursive Ruin Announced at The Escapist Indie Showcase 2021 - September 21, 2021