– The legendary action game comes back upgraded!
– New teaser movie and official website now live
– Coming this year on Nintendo Switch and Steam
The game publisher CFK announced that 「Koumajou Remilia Scarlet Symphony」 will be released on Nintendo Switch and Steam.
Developed by Frontier Aja, 「Koumajou Remilia Scarlet Symphony」 is a 2009 side-scrolling action game based on the famous 「Touhou Project」. The game comes back this year with HD remastered graphics and a number of bonus content.
「Koumajou Remilia Scarlet Symphony」 features a collaboration of classic gothic horror action and the world of 「Touhou Project」. As Reimu Hakurei, players will battle their way to the Scarlet Devil Castle to find out the cause of the disturbance that is spreading in Gensokyo.
The legendary action game 「Koumajou Remilia Scarlet Symphony」 will be released on Nintendo Switch and Steam this year, with upgrades. Along with the announcement, the official website of the game went live, where visitors can see the teaser. More information about 「Koumajou Remilia Scarlet Symphony」 will be disclosed soon.
● Nintendo Switch, Steam 「Koumajou Remilia Scarlet Symphony」 Official Website
- Sacri-SUCCESS! SacriFire Kickstarter funded, RPG set for 2022 launch! - June 22, 2021
- Cyberpunk 2077 Is Available on PlayStation Store - June 22, 2021
- Green Hell’s Spirits of Amazonia Part 2 is Out Now on PC - June 22, 2021