Almost My Floor – point & click detective in a frightening atmosphere of sinister nightmares. Each step may end up fatal. Solve the mystery of the house #9 residents or go crazy. Labyrinth of endless floors will not let go of their victim without a fight.
For Alex, this is the story of a long journey home. All that dwells inside exists between fiction and reality. It is time to face the monsters, meet the other house residents and determine their fate. But the most important thing is to escape the depths of terror… and try to remain sane afterwards.
For Detective Adam Trust, unraveling secrets is the life’s work. He’s not keen on giving up, so he will learn everything there is to learn about house #9. Although this time, the price of his ambition may end up too high.
- Two main characters with different perspectives on history
- Various options for passing
- Locations and characters drawn in comic book artstyle
- Interesting puzzles that will keep you thinking for a short while
- Death awaits at every corner
- Monsters will keep living on in your nightmares
- Sacri-SUCCESS! SacriFire Kickstarter funded, RPG set for 2022 launch! - June 22, 2021
- Cyberpunk 2077 Is Available on PlayStation Store - June 22, 2021
- Green Hell’s Spirits of Amazonia Part 2 is Out Now on PC - June 22, 2021