Prague, Czech Republic, May 24th – After proudly celebrating the seventh anniversary of Space Engineers last year, Keen Software House has been working tirelessly on the next set of features for the game. Their focus over the last few months has been on combat and making skirmishes across the stellar frontier an action-packed reality.
There’s going to be a whole Year of War for Space Engineers, packed with war related additions. The opening Warfare 1 Major update & DLC went live in April but there’s plenty more to come, both for those fighting on the front and peacefully building on the backlines.
The Warfare 1 update added a ton of useful features and tweaks such as:
- Refined Combat – Damage, hit, & enemy indicators along with improved recoil and reload animations.
- New Weapons – Get the drop on rival engineers with a set of new pistols and rocket launchers.
- Extended PVP – New settings for multiplayer servers and exciting Uranium Heist PVP scenario to test them in
As the Year of War goes on, even more will be added, including improvements to ship combat and plenty of new blocks to build up your futuristic fortifications.
You can also pick up the Ultimate Edition which includes all the decorative blocks and cosmetic items released in 2019 and 2020.
About Space Engineers
An open world sandbox game defined by creativity and exploration, Space Engineers is all about engineering, construction, exploration and survival in space and on alien planets.
Players build space ships, wheeled vehicles, space stations, planetary outposts of various sizes and uses (civil and military), pilot ships and travel through space to explore planets and gather resources to survive. Space Engineers features a realistic, volumetric-based physics engine: everything in the game can be assembled, disassembled, damaged and destroyed. Across both creative and survival modes, there is no limit to what can be built, utilized and explored.
- May 24th 2022 – TECHBLOX, THE FREE TO PLAY BUILD-EM-UP LAUNCHES STEAM PAGE – TRAILER WITH WEAPONS AND DESTRUCTION - May 24, 2022
- Drago Noka: Develop the village of your dreams atop the back of an enormous dragon in this Simulation Game coming soon! - May 24, 2022
- Celtic Inspired Zelda Album from ZREO: Second Quest - May 24, 2022