Pre-orders will begin June 1st!
PixelJunk Eden 2 is blooming onto the Limited Run Games store starting Tuesday, June 1, 2021, at 12 PM ET. Both the Standard and Collector’s Editions will be available for a four-week pre-order window. Fans of PixelJunk Eden 2 can get the Physical Edition for $29.99 or pick up the Collector’s Edition for $84.99. The Collector’s Edition includes a physical copy of PixelJunk Eden 2 on Nintendo Switch, the Garden color chart handbook, a holographic collector’s box, holographic display sleeve, an art book, the complete PixelJunk Eden series 3-disc soundtrack, lithographic prints, Grimp Silk, and diffraction glasses. If a vinyl soundtrack is music to your ears, you can also pick one up for $39.99!
Jump, Spin, Swing, Explore Beautifully Organic Worlds
From the mind of Baiyon, creative director and hypnotic soundscape composer, for both the award-winning PixelJunk Eden and Eden Obscura, comes PixelJunk Eden 2, an exploration of life, color, and collaboration as Grimps reinvigorate and revitalize the world in a swath of luminescence, painting upon a lush canvas as they play.
Return to the spectacular, ever-changing Gardens of psychedelic sights and sounds as you cultivate new Plants and biomes, collect Pollen, and help Seeds sprout new exotic leaves, and bloom flowers, all against a dynamic and vibrant backdrop of mellow, multi-hued visuals.
Swing and spin from silk threads, in both single and cooperative play as you and a partner pirouette around one another in brush-strokes of light and color in the world on your journey to collect the all-important “Spectra,” the source of all life in the world.
– New Grimps with added perks can be unlocked over time, providing new ways to play and experience these strange new worlds.
– Use a variety of different “Spices” to improve pollen gathering, spend more time cultivating the gardens, as well as alter the world in mind-bending ways!
– Relax to the synergetic beats and rhythms created especially for these kaleidoscopic, wonderful worlds.- With a multitude of Gardens to choose from and many different variants to each, PixelJunk Eden 2 provides countless hours of continuous play.
– An expansive and eclectic mix of ambient and sensory candy for your ears.
About Limited Run Games:
Limited Run Games is a Raleigh-based publisher founded in 2015 that focuses on preserving games in a physical format. Publishing over 300 games in its lifetime and winning awards for its bespoke Collector’s Editions, Limited Run is the gold standard in bringing digital games to physical form for casual fans and collectors alike. Visit limitedrungames.com for the latest offerings, or follow the brand on your social media platform of choice for all LRG-related updates: @limitedrungames.
Q-Games, most known for the successful PixelJunk franchise and multiple Star Fox titles, was founded in 2001 by industry legend Dylan Cuthbert. After working as the lead developer on the original Star Fox as well as other hit games and tech for Sony and Nintendo, Dylan branched out and started Q-Games, an independent video game studio focused on making approachable yet unique games.
Located in the heart of Kyoto, Q-Games is committed to crafting innovative games on all platforms while simultaneously growing the indie games community in Kyoto and abroad. There is an original PixelJunk title on nearly every major platform including notable hits like PixelJunk Eden, NomNomGalaxy, PixelJunk Monsters, and over 20 additional titles. Q-Games has also collaborated with some of the biggest names in the industry as they continue to impress and innovate.
- Sacri-SUCCESS! SacriFire Kickstarter funded, RPG set for 2022 launch! - June 22, 2021
- Cyberpunk 2077 Is Available on PlayStation Store - June 22, 2021
- Green Hell’s Spirits of Amazonia Part 2 is Out Now on PC - June 22, 2021