Episode 2: The Soul Keeper Arrives on PC April 13 and Consoles May 13
Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic Studios are excited to announce that the first episode of Neverwinter’s three-episode Sharandar module, Episode 1: The Iron Tooth, is now available on Xbox One and PlayStation®4. Episode 2: The Soul Keeper, the next episode for the latest module, will launch on PC on April 13 and on consoles on May 13.
The Soul Keeper introduces the second phase of the revamped mystical land of Sharandar — originally introduced in Neverwinter’s first ever module, Fury of the Feywild, in 2013 — and has adventurers travel to the Mended Grove and learn why the dead haunt the lands. The new episode will bring new features to Sharandar, including new heroic encounters, new areas to explore in a re-imagined adventure zone, a menacing new hag, new rewards and more!
Watch the Neverwinter: Sharandar Official Launch Trailer here: https://youtu.be/j9Lqw3S3syU
About Neverwinter: Sharandar
This new three-episode module for Neverwinter brings Sharanda, a completely revamped version of the Adventure Zone introduced in 2013 with Fury of the Feywild, where the peace brought upon by Malabog’s defeat has ended. Enemies once thought defeated have returned as an unsettling darkness creeps across the Feywild and the area’s age-old elven stronghold. In the midst of this, three wretched hags drawn to Sharandar by the elves’ power have claimed its surrounding lands and gathered scattered bands of Malabog’s minions, as well as many other loutish creatures long ignored by the Fey courts.
Across the three episodes of Neverwinter: Sharandar, players will need to face this ancient threat to bring peace back to Sharandar. While pushing back the darkness in each new episode, players will find that the land and story of Sharandar evolves. Each evolution will bring new features, including unique visual overhaul changes, added story content and characters, vast adventure zones, challenging heroic encounters and epic rewards.
Episode 1: The Iron Tooth, available now on Xbox One, PlayStation®4, and all PC platforms, including Steam, Epic Games Store and Arc, introduces new and returning players to the Feywild lands of Sharandar, where they must head to the Ruins of Malabog to investigate the disappearance of an elven dignitary. With loutish creatures that will kill any foolish enough to enter the ruins, players need to join forces to successfully be Protectors of the Feywild and rise against the darkness.
Episode 1: The Iron Tooth introduces plenty of playable content and exciting updates for players to explore. A full list of game features released with the first episode includes:
- Ruins of Malabog Adventure Zone – Explore the Ruins of Malabog, where the remnants of Malabog’s army have joined forces with minions of the Annis Hag. Together, these brutal and murderous creatures have begun terrorizing the lands of Sharandar once again.
- New Sharandar Social Hub – The Iliyanbruen elves of New Sharandar have taken the time after King Malabog’s defeat to rebuild their stronghold, making it a haven for travelers and fey creatures alike.
- Annis Hag Lair – The foul Annis Hag has made a lair for herself in the Ruins of Malabog. Do you dare enter its depth to confront this twisted Fey being?
- Vault of Stars End-Game Dungeon – The Gloaming Court is ruled by the Queen of Air and Darkness, a formless entity of great power. But she keeps within the Vault of Stars a powerful magical item known as the Night Diamond. Could this be the key to defeating the hags?
The next two episodes, Episode 2: The Soul Keeper and Episode 3: The Odious Court will continue the evolution of Neverwinter: Sharandar.
Neverwinter is a free-to-play action MMORPG featuring fast-paced combat and epic dungeons. Players explore the vast city of Neverwinter and its surrounding lands, learning the vivid history of the iconic city in the Forgotten Realms and battling its many enemies. Neverwinter is available on PC and is free to play digitally on Xbox One (with Xbox Live Gold*) and PlayStation®4 (PlayStation®Plus not required).
*On Xbox, Xbox Live Gold membership (sold separately) required.
© 2021 Hasbro, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Dungeons & Dragons, D&D, Neverwinter, Forgotten Realms, Wizards of the Coast, and their respective logos are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC in the U.S.A. and other countries, and are used with permission. Hasbro and its logo are trademarks of HASBRO, Inc. and are used with permission.
- Crytivo Officially Acquires IP for Life Sim – Farm Folks - October 18, 2021
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Expands Into New Waters With a Free Update and Paid Expansion on Nov. 5 - October 18, 2021
- CardWorld - October 18, 2021