The latest in the Victory At Sea franchise steams into Early Access
Evil Twin Artworks’ follow up to Victory At Sea Pacific heads to Early Access tomorrow with a 10% discount.
Set in the American Civil War this sandbox RTS follows the conflict from the naval side of things.
“We have learned a lot from launching our previous game, Victory At Sea Pacific. As a small indie team we wanted to try and build something different that both our team and our players wanted to play. We feel we have achieved that, but it took longer than we thought.” said James Carroll, Director at Evil Twin Artworks. “With Victory At Sea Pacific, players were coming up with ways to play that we hadn’t thought of and suddenly we were building new sections of the game. We want to get that collaboration in EA with Ironclad!”
Evil Twin Artworks recently played another round of Victory At Sea Ironclad in a Live stream on the Steam store and you can view it here.
In Victory At Sea Ironclad, players can hunt down Blockade Runners, protect their resources and fight for the seas and rivers of the American Civil War. Play as either the United or Confederate States and engage in a tactical game of cat and mouse in this huge open world naval warfare Real Time Strategy.
Victory at Sea Ironclad features;
- Search and destroy enemy fleets during the American Civil War
- Effortlessly switch between commanding the entire theatre of war and controlling the fate of individual vessels and fleets.
- Use Resources to build new structures and ships
- Upgrade Ports
- Build shipyards
- Build farms and factories
- Harass shipping and starve ports of vital supplies
- Organise large scale amphibious assaults on major ports
- Control unique vessels such as the formidable Ironclads
- Pausable gameplay allows you to order fleets and then continue the action
- Play as North or South (Play as the South will become available through Early Access)
- Create customisable battles (Will become available through Early Access)
From small skirmishes involving single ships and hunting down merchantmen, to the clashing of massive fleets against implacable enemies, Victory at Sea Ironclad is your ticket to exciting battles that take place on the dangerous seas of the American Civil War.
Victory At Sea Ironclad Official Website is here – http://www.victoryatseagame.com/
- Get higher, climb the tower. Join the guild and start the ascension. - September 21, 2021
- Action Metroidvania DOOMBLADE Announced at The Escapist Indie Showcase 2021 - September 21, 2021
- Kaleidoscopic Puzzle Game Recursive Ruin Announced at The Escapist Indie Showcase 2021 - September 21, 2021