Hideo Kojima’s critically-acclaimed and genre-defying epic DEATH STRANDING is crossing over with 2020’s biggest Open World RPG release, CD PROJEKT RED’s Cyberpunk 2077. Exclusive to the PC version from publisher 505 Games, DEATH STRANDING players can now access new missions featuring characters and lore from Cyberpunk 2077, in Game Version 1.05.
Several unlockable, aesthetic and equipment items are also joining Sam Bridges’ arsenal, including:
- Cyberpunk 2077 themed Reverse Trike vehicle
- “Johnny Arm” modelled after Johnny Silverhand’s robotic arm that can be equipped and used in game
- New holograms and a “Trauma Team” floating vehicle hologram for certain constructions
- Several fashion items including Johnny Silverhand’s sunglasses
Requires Google Chrome and a keyboard, mouse, or compatible controller.
Requires the Stadia app on your Android phone or tablet.¹
Requires the Stadia Controller with Chromecast Ultra.²
- Sacri-SUCCESS! SacriFire Kickstarter funded, RPG set for 2022 launch! - June 22, 2021
- Cyberpunk 2077 Is Available on PlayStation Store - June 22, 2021
- Green Hell’s Spirits of Amazonia Part 2 is Out Now on PC - June 22, 2021